Discover the program
During a weekend at the Jardin de Mazan, discover the secrets and flavors of the "black diamond" of Provence, the black truffle: tuber melanosporum.
Located in the heart of Comtat Venaissin, at the foot of Mont Ventoux, the region produces 2/3 of French production.
The truffle weekends will take place in accordance with the recommended health standards:
Limited assistance, individual tables, respect for barrier gestures, presence of hydroalcoholic gel, wearing a mask when traveling inside the house.
From January 15 to February 20, 2022
- Arrival in the afternoon.
- Aperitif and truffle tasting dinner (wine included).
- Visit of a truffle field and cavage with a truffle dog.
- Aperitif at our truffle grower.
- Possibility to buy the truffle directly from the producer.
- Visit of Pernes les Fontaines, L’isle sur la Sorgue and its antique shops…
- Dinner at Serge in Carpentras, the truffle specialist in the region. (not included in the price)
2 people in a double room: € 575/2 people.
1 person in a double room: 425 € / 1 person.